A memorable Kirkwood experience doesn’t always need to happen in the Poconos. For a few weeks this summer, we are bringing summer camp to you!
Our staff will be bringing our program to a few churches in the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley metro areas in June and July. So far we are offering the following weeks:
- June 25-29 at First Presbyterian in Pottstown
- Grades: K-5th
- July 9-13 at First Presbyterian in Bethlehem
- Grades: Pre-K, K, and grades 1-5
Camp fees for the week vary by site. Campers bring their own lunch, and we provide everything else!
Our staff are well-trained and love working with kids. Our program curriculum will help campers learn about themselves and the Bible in ways that are active, creative, and age-appropriate.
We’ll also do camp stuff–play fun and crazy games, get outside and learn about the environment, sing songs, and do arts and crafts.
To register, you can click the “Register for camp button” to the right, or just click the link below. Registration is handled by our main camp office in Stroudsburg and is the secure way we do registration for our on-site program as well. If you have any questions, please contact our office–we’d love to help.
Instructions for registration:
- Create a login
- If you have already created an account for camp before you may use the same one. If you forgot your password please reset it using your email you registered with.
- Once logged in select the following
- Camp on the road
- Start application
Click on “Add Child” and enter information about your camper. When finished select continue.
- Select which camp you would like to attend and select continue
- Complete the household form then select complete this form
- Select medical form, when finished, please hit submit.
Is handled by the church–please make checks payable to [name of church] and mail ahead of time, or bring with you the first day of camp. Thank you!
If you encounter any issues, please contact the camp office at 570-421-8625 or firstname.lastname@example.org